Safe and Efficient Tire Management
Frendix TireManager guides for safer shelving and alerts about dangerous ones. Handle your tire changing season with ease thanks to the tire warehouse management program.
With the help of TireManager you can avoid unnecessary walking between racks and are able to minimize errors. You can use TireManager to send appointment times to customers by the type of the tire.
Tells you the measures of tire and rack places
The Frendix TireManager tire hotel management software can be used on any device. In the management program, the shelf view is exactly the same as in your warehouse, so you can easily see the types of tires, shelves, and possible faults.
With TireManager you can avoid common problems:
• Tires that are too small in diameter or width will take the place of large tires
• Tires that are too wide will not fit and even if they do, you can’t get them out
• Tires with too large diameters block the aisle and tires cannot be removed from the upper levels
You can use TireManager on any device and avoid unnecessarily walking between shelves and your machine. You can check and change your warehouse situation anywhere.
TireManager is designed to complement your existing system. It simplifies and speeds up the management of your tire warehouse, and just a licence number is enough when shelving your tires.
TireManager works with all software and works great with Frendix TireStorage solutions.
1. Enter the tire dimensions in the search field
2. TireManager shows you the appropriate location for the selected tires
3. Insert the tires into the TireManager and then place them on the selected place
Tire Depth Scanner with Superior Precision
With SigmaVision’s handheld scanner you can quickly measure the depth of your tires and create 3D images of them.
Easy to use
Read the QR code on the tire label with your phone and measure the depth on your tires. You can measure the entire inventory without stopping.
The scanner and Frendix TireManager work seamlessly together. The scanner data is stored in TireManager.
You can send a comprehensive tire report directly to your customers as a mass message or print a report at checkout during maintenance work.
After scanning you can find optimal braking distance and 3D images of your tires from TireManager.